- 3-hour white-water sledging adventure from Rotorua
- Clip into your helmet as a guide explains the correct technique
- Navigate the Okere River’s swirling rapids and relaxing flats
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Kahikatea Forest from the water
- Tour includes all safety gear plus pickup and drop-off from your Rotorua hotel
Departure & Return
First carpark on the left as you head down the drive. Checkin is 10 minutes before your specified booking time. Plenty of free parking is available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaitiaki Adventures Aotearoa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms