- Evening cruises included an alcoholic or soft beverage
- Swimming in the lake is possible when the weather is right
- Warm ponchos will be provided if needed
- A relaxing cruise for travelers with a range of interests
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation.
- Free car parking
- What to Bring: Dress casual, comfortable and warm (layered clothes work best), windproof/showerproof jacket, swimwear and towel (during summer), sunglasses, hat and don’t forget your camera!
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative boat, date or full refund.
- Please note: You are welcome to bring your own prepared food and beverages. NZ law requires adults to be R18 and over to drink alcohol.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Barbary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms