8 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the northeastern end of Lake Taupo by both land and water with a combo bike and kayak tour from Taupo. You'll start by biking from Acacia Bay to Kinloch along the W2K section of the Great Lake Trail on a 2- to 2.5-hour ride. Then enjoy lunch before hopping in a kayak to paddle from Whakaipo Bay to the Maori Rock Carvings at Mine Bay.
- Admire the outdoor sights of Lake Taupo on an active day tour
- Refuel with lunch between activities
- Enjoy the services of a guide
- Mountain bike, helmet, and kayaking gear provided
Saved to wishlist!
Guide / Full instruction
Top quality kayaking equipment
Mountain bike and helmet
Gourmet lunch and refreshments
Transport to and from tracks – from our base
Note: Please refer to our Gear list tab on our website of what’s you need to bring and wear.
Coffee and/or Tea
Pickup from hotel can be arranged.
Departure & Return
9.00am, allow 8 hours (6 hours riding / paddling time)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min age is 10 unless they have prior mountain biking experience.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taupo Kayaking Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36755P4