- Paddle to a rock wall with Maori carvings and learn about its significance
- See volcanoes, lake scenery, and a variety of bird life
- Have the option to swim, and choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Includes snacks, use of equipment, and round-trip transport from Taupo
Departure & Return
Please meet us at Canoe & Kayak 15 minutes before your scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates all year, please dress appropriately for the seasons - NO JEANS/DENIM
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canoe and Kayak Taupo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "From the great customer service to the beautiful scenery, I would highly recommend booking if you want the best view of the lake!" See review