- North Island adventure combo in Taupo
- Speed down the Waikato River on a 30-minute, action-packed, jet-boat ride
- Feel your heart race on a 2-hour whitewater rafting tour on the Tongariro River
Departure & Return
If you are self-driving then make sure to check in at Hukafalls Jet no later than 10mins prior to scheduled departure time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Brave the waters with two different types of adrenaline-pumping fun: first, a Waikato River jet-boat ride, followed by two hours of whitewater rafting on the Tongariro River. Ride over 60 heart-pumping rapids and be rewarded by slow-moving stretches where you can soak up the gorgeous scenery passing by.
Forget about your worries and immerse yourself in the thrills as this tour checks the boxes, with all equipment needed and hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels) are included!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be over 3 feet (1 meter) tall to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Total trip time: 7 hours (approx) if completed in 1 day
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hukafalls Jet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands