3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the scenic west coast of Tongatapu on a half-day tour that covers royal sites, handicrafts, blowholes, and a flying fox colony. Hotel pickup and drop-off make this a convenient way to see the island, and you’ll pass through a rural landscape of plantations and villages that are a fascinating glimpse of daily life and culture on Tongatapu.
- Discover Tonga’s royal heritage at a palace and tomb
- Combine Tonga history, culture, and wildlife
- Easy way to get out of the city while someone else drives
- Catch a natural show at the dramatic blowholes
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Notes for Pick up;
Available from any hotels, ports, airports and any place of your like in Tongatapu.
1. Pick up from hotels - We would appreciate if you could be at the hotel's lobby at least 15
mins prior to departure.For convenient, please let the hotel's reception know that you are
expecting pick up from Jones Travel as we normally check guest's name at the front desk.
2. Pick up from Ports & Airports - Your driver/guide will have a board with your name printed on
it, please look out for the sign on your arrival.
3. Other - Please provide full address of your location if not mentioned above.
- Fua'Amotu Intl Airport, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island Tonga
- Vuna Wharf, Tonga, 島
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jones Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTongatapu IslandKanokupoluBus Tours - PictonHalf-day Tours - PictonBus Tours - BlenheimHalf-day Tours - BlenheimBus Tours - WellingtonHalf-day Tours - WellingtonCategory