6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
All activities - including entry into Momi Historic Park + Zip Fiji
Light refreshments and snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
ATV Safety Equipment - e.g. use of helmet, safety glasses and safety gear
Free tour photos
Compulsory insurance cover OR alternatively a credit card bond may be held
Hotel pickup & drop-off, if required, for customers outside Nadi/Denarau area
Merchandise - available for purchase
Departure & Return
9 Beddoes Cir, Nadi, Fiji
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and will share a quad bike (2 seater bikes) with their adult driver
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years and/or showing a valid Drivers License - only select YOUTH option if a 16 - 17 year old is licensed and intends to drive their own quad, otherwise they can be put through as a child who will share a 2 seater quad with an adult driver
- All drivers, regardless of age, must show valid drivers licence before commencing tour - DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THIS WITH YOU ON THE DAY! No drivers licence = no tour or refund.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required/A maximum of 20 people per booking for a non-group booking
- We operate in most weather conditions. If canceled due to extremely poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Bring with you on the day: Driver’s Licence, Credit Card (or cash) [for insurance requirement], comfortable closed-toe shoes, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Change of Clothes, and a Towel.
- Safety procedures and rules from zip line company, e.g. weight limits, may also apply
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Dirty Tours (Fiji)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Quad Bike and Zip Line Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Quad Bike and Zip Line Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Quad Bike and Zip Line Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Quad Bike and Zip Line Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 26700P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNadiDenarau IslandViti Levu4WD Tours - NadiSporting Events - NadiExtreme - Nadi4WD Tours - Denarau IslandSporting Events - Denarau IslandExtreme - Denarau Island4WD Tours - LautokaSporting Events - LautokaExtreme - LautokaCategory