4 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
When your cruise ship docks in Lautoka, spend your time in Fiji visiting the Tifajek Hot Springs and mud pools on this half-day shore excursion. On the journey into the Mountains of the Sleeping Giant, enjoy the scenery of local villages and sugarcane farms while your guide takes care of the driving and provides commentary. Upon arrival a Tifajek, get a therapeutic mud bath with the option to upgrade with a massage. Enjoy fresh fruits and refreshments before heading back to Lautoka for drop-off.
- Visit the therapeutic Tifajek hot springs and mud pools
- Mud bath included, option to upgrade for a massage
- Scenic drive through the Mountains of the Sleeping Giant with guided commentary
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Fresh fruit and beverages
Saved to wishlist!
Light refreshments and fruits
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Optional 15-min massage (FJ$20 payable upon arrival)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Lautoka Wharf, Lautoka, Fiji
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring: towel, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong or bathing suit cover-up
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- OPERATED BY Fiji Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39818P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingViti LevuShore Excursions - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiShore Excursions - Denarau IslandPorts of Call Tours - Denarau IslandShore Excursions - LautokaPorts of Call Tours - LautokaCategory