- Includes a glass-bottom boat tour
- Join a guided snorkeling tour and free use of canoes
- Participate in a kava ceremony and enjoy a buffet lunch
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After hotel pickup, step aboard the Ra Marama, a brigantine (two-masted sailing ship) built in 1957 and named after a 19th-century war canoe. Enjoy Fijian music by the entertaining crew and watch for dolphins playing in the bow wave as you’re served morning tea aboard the tall ship.
Upon arrival at Tivua Island, take part in a yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony. You can decide how to while away the hours: swim in the azure sea, stroll around the island, or sunbathe on the sandy shoreline. If you're feeling energetic, a selection of activities such as snorkeling, beach volleyball, reef fishing, and use of kayak, stand-up paddleboard, or canoe is included. Or perhaps set out for some coral viewing on a glass-bottom boat tour.
Dig into a buffet luncheon including barbecue chicken, whole baked fish, sausages, fresh salads, fruit and fresh-baked bread rolls accompanied by local beer, wine and soft drinks. Enjoy afternoon tea before the return sail to your starting point, with drop-off at your hotel by day's end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: Pickup and drop-off from Coral Coast hotels are at an additional coast. Please see pricing below for more information
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are only available with prior notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "On the island several options available - scuba, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boards." See review