5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
Transport by private vehicle
Wine tastings at up to three vineyards
Ferry ticket fares
Departure & Return
Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting and wine during lunch
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Ferry tickets can be purchases at the Fullers Ferry Terminal at 99 Quay St
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ananda Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23077P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWaiheke IslandShore Excursions - North IslandFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - AucklandFood Tours - AucklandBus Tours - AucklandWine Tastings - AucklandPorts of Call Tours - AucklandHalf-day Tours - AucklandShore Excursions - TaurangaFood Tours - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaWine Tastings - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaHalf-day Tours - TaurangaCategory