9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
9am pick up from your accommodation in Wellington
Comfortable and capable mountain bike / electric bike (eBike)
Helmet and repair kit, Rear carrier rack and trunk bag for your personal effects
First Aid kit and GPS tracker in case of emergency
Shuttle from Cross Creek (12.00pm) to Martinborough (12.30pm)
Shuttle from Martinborough (6.00pm) back to Wellington
All taxes, fees and handling charges GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Lunch, snacks & bottled water
Excludes on-trail guide - our friendly staff will brief you and answer any questions you may have, but the trail is really easy to follow and full of information stations, so a guide isn't really necessary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accommodation in Wellington / Lower Hutt at 9am
- Wellington Intl Airport, Wellington New Zealand
- CentrePort Wellington, 1 Hinemoa Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide the following at time of booking, so we can make sure your day goes smoothly:
- Info regarding your dietary requirements - eg "no seafood please", "gluten free", "vegetarian"
- Your approximate height (for bike sizing) - inches or cm are fine.
- The address that you would like our shuttle to pick you up from at 9am - anywhere in Wellington or the Hutt Valley is fine
- Trips are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund at your discretion.
- Minimum age is 18
- Maximum of 15 people per booking
- Please wear appropriate clothing for outdoor activity. During the warmer months, this means shorts and a t-shirt for riding, and a light jacket in reserve. During the colder months you may prefer long pants or tights (nothing baggy that may catch on the bike!), with a tshirt, fleece and light jacket in reserve. Closed shoes - running shoes are perfect - must be worn at all times.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle Remutaka
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremeMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWellingtonShore Excursions - North Island4WD Tours - North IslandFood Tours - North IslandSporting Events - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandExtreme - North IslandMountain Bike Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - Picton4WD Tours - PictonFood Tours - PictonSporting Events - PictonWine Tastings - PictonExtreme - PictonMountain Bike Tours - PictonPorts of Call Tours - PictonFull-day Tours - PictonShore Excursions - Blenheim4WD Tours - BlenheimFood Tours - BlenheimSporting Events - BlenheimWine Tastings - BlenheimExtreme - BlenheimMountain Bike Tours - BlenheimPorts of Call Tours - BlenheimFull-day Tours - BlenheimCategory