Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Don’t worry about whether you have small change for the bus: your guide will pick you up from the conveniently-located Wellington iSite
- Your guide points out filming sites all over Wellington so you know where to visit next
- See Weta artists at work and learn from their artists first-hand about how they make their astonishing costumes, sets and special effects
- Photo opportunity: pose for snaps with Oscar-winning props or artists
Departure & Return
Depart from i-SITE bus park at 145 Wakefield Street (opposite Amora Hotel)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photography is strictly prohibited in all tour spaces, unless specified by the tour guide
- There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or at our tour spaces
- This tour takes place in a functioning workshop, so it can get a little drafty. We recommend bringing an extra warm layer or two
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them on board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weta Workshop
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands