- If you’re at a hotel or on a cruise ship, pick-ups and drop-offs are provided
- Don’t miss any city highlights with your guide's help
- You won’t fight to get your questions answered on this small-group tour
- No hidden costs: all entry fees and taxes are covered with this tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Wellington, Wellington, Greater Wellington, North Island
2: Wellington Harbour, Wellington, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are of a cruise ship please stay at the port. There is a private tours area to the left of the cruise ship as you disembark. We have access to the port and will meet you there. The cruise ship may tell you to catch a shuttle into the city. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. The pick up will be 1 hour after your ship has berthed unless ship berths before 8am then the tour pick up is 9am.
The tour starts at the bus stop just down the road from the I-SITE, opposite the Amora Hotel
The tour may start at the port if your vehicle is full otherwise there may be additional pick ups. Please note we will pick you up at the port 1 hour after your ship has berthed.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise ship passengers will be met in the private tours area to the left of the ship as you disembark. DO NOT take a shuttle into the city
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xplor Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms